Please find below a number of documents gathered to help treasurers seek external funding for various projects and opportunities:
Joseph Rank Trust
- There is a misconception that this is a Methodist fund. It is not! However, it does have a separate application process that Methodist applicants should follow.
- Purpose is to “advance the Christian Faith and Further the Kingdom of God”
- They will not fund organs, glass or bells!
- They will fund disabled access, kitchens etc. where value to the community can be demonstrated.
- Follow the guidance very carefully and if in double phone to ask for advice.
- Application should clearly state how the community will benefit.
(for updated infomration click here www.lincolnshirecvs.org.uk)
Living Stones is a registered charity comprising a group of approachable
and friendly Christian professionals drawn from a variety of disciplines
who have come together to meet the needs of churches in transition.
Their website is www.living-stones.org.uk